Carem Corvaia, Esq. founded Corvaia Law, P.A. in 2011 with the sole aim of helping immigrants reach their goals in the U.S. She is a zealous defender of immigrant's rights and promoter of justice, economy growth and education of rights and responsibilities of immigrants in the U.S.
“As your attorney, I will help you build better strategies to help you reach your goals in the U.S.”
U.S. Immigration Laws value family unity as its core principle. All family relationships must be established through documentary evidence, you must verify that you have documentation such as birth certificate or marriage certificate before filing your petition.
Family-Based Immigration Categories
- Spouse and Children of U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents
- Parents of U.S. citizens
- Sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents
Foreign investors and talent from all over the world look to the U.S. to work, study and invest. As such, U.S. Immigration Laws have options to oversee your investment and to meet your multinational organization's need to work globally, recognizing the need to transfer and train employees across the globe.
- EB-5 Program
- Temporary Work Visas
- Labor Certifications
- Student Visas
- Investment Visas
EMPLOYMENT-BASED & INVESTMENT IMMIGRATION
U.S. Immigration Laws protect those who come into their territory fleeing from persecution in their native country.
- Persecution includes severe harm, physical mistreatment, detention, and serious threats
- Because of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
- From the government, or groups that the government is not willing or able to control.
U.S. Nationality Laws include paths to U.S. naturalization and citizenship by meeting specific requirements to receive automatic citizenship at birth or by the amount of years living in the U.S. as a legal permanent resident.
ASYLUM & CITIZENSHIP